Nutrition is a vital part of life and knowing how to ensure you are meeting your nutritional needs is essential. There are over 300 health conditions than can be improved or even prevented through good nutrition.
Kelly Lynch Dietician’s aim is to provide evidence based nutritional guidelines to patients, translating them into their individual needs – through individualised lifestyle plans, disease specific nutrition information, specific foods to avoid and the healthier alternatives available in South Africa.
Kelly Lynch Dieticians have extensive knowledge regarding diet therapy and supplements for most diseases and conditions.
Common conditions which respond well to nutrition therapy:
- All weight related issues
- Insulin resistance and “Syndrome X”
- Weight Management
- Diabetes Mellitus types 1 and 2
- High Cholesterol
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Gluten intolerance – Celiac Disease
- ADD and ADHD
- Ulcerative Colitis – Chrohn’s Disease
- Diverticulitis and Diverticulosis
- Reflux and Hernia
- Lactose Intolerance
- Constipation and Hemorrhoids